FORUMS: list search recent posts

When using pre-record on the Zoom H6, it clicks when I start recording. Can I stop that?

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Noam Osband
When using pre-record on the Zoom H6, it clicks when I start recording. Can I stop that?
on Nov 20, 2017 at 10:06:26 pm

I use the pre-record function on my Zoom H6. I've noticed that when I listen to tracks, two seconds in, the moment when I hit the record button, I get a click noise each time. Is there a way to turn that off?

Return to posts index

Richard Crowley
Re: When using pre-record on the Zoom H6, it clicks when I start recording. Can I stop that?
on Nov 22, 2017 at 12:42:11 pm

It is not clear whether you are asking about a mechanical/acoustical sound (the actuation of the physical button) or an electronic/digital sound (some kind of disturbance to the signal).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recording audio without metering and monitoring is exactly like framing and focusing without looking at the viewfinder.

Return to posts index

Noam Osband
Re: When using pre-record on the Zoom H6, it clicks when I start recording. Can I stop that?
on Jan 22, 2018 at 6:31:17 pm

Here's a link to the audio of this happening. Any idea what this ? 12095_zoommakingclicknoiseonstartup.wav.zip

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]