FORUMS: list search recent posts

Newbie question...

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
KazdenNewbie question...
by on Apr 27, 2006 at 11:41:57 pm

I feel stupid, although i'm new to all this so i don't feel that stupid, just inexperienced. I'm starting a small videography freelancing business. I own the sony DV PD100A and was looking to buy a nice wireless mic. So i bought the sennheiser ew 100 g2 series which includes a bodypack receiver, bodypack trasmitter, plug on trasmitter, the mic, and a couple wires. Now, and this is where i feel stupid, do i need that rackmount receiver to use this with my pd100 or do i have everything i need? ugh, i bought this mic after doing research on the cow about what's good...i guess i didn't do enough research.

Return to posts index

MatteRe: Newbie question...
by on Apr 28, 2006 at 1:53:28 am

If you have a mic/trasmitter and a portable receiver to match it, that's the whole "system".

Doesn't it work?

Return to posts index

KazdenRe: Newbie question...
by on Apr 28, 2006 at 4:00:45 am

I figured it out. thanks for the help!

Return to posts index

James WilliamsSound FX question
by on Apr 29, 2006 at 11:48:10 am

I have been asked to provide sound FX for a public event. I generally do video but i did this once before. I built a mouseover graphic board on my laptop and tied it into the facilities system. It worked but that was 2 years ago. I was wondering if any of you guys do this sort of thing and what you are using and whatever professional advice you might offer.
J. Williams

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved