ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Essential Title

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric Merklein
Essential Title
on Sep 14, 2017 at 4:28:02 pm

In the old Pro title tool I could create, lets say a red arrow, put it in my time line and move it around adding key frames as I go.

That red arrow would be saved in my projects bin, so if I wanted to use it again I put it in my source folder and zip it into another location WITHOUT KEEPING THE ORIGINAL MOTION AND KEY FRAMES.

In this pain in the neck Essentials I can't find a way to add the same arrow to my timeline except copy and paste, and this copy paste retains the moves I put into the first version.

Is there a way to put new titles into a bin so I can use them again with keeping moves? And is there a way to add an already created title to my time line from the title editor?

Advice would be gratefully received.

Eric

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Essential Title
on Sep 14, 2017 at 5:17:18 pm
Last Edited By Dave LaRonde on Sep 14, 2017 at 5:17:34 pm

Rather than trying to use this new feature intuitively, perhaps watching a tutorial on how it works might be helpful to you.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Eric Merklein
on Sep 14, 2017 at 6:13:44 pm

Sage advice Dave.

I found a great tutorial a short while ago that was PERFECT!

Thanks for getting back so quickly.

E

Return to posts index

John Mayer
on Sep 14, 2017 at 5:40:37 pm

Essential is a terrible train wreck in the making. You can however use the legacy titler, or use alternatively After effects on dynamic link. I prefer the second option.

Return to posts index

Eric Merklein
on Sep 14, 2017 at 7:24:29 pm

I agree that this is a very unfriendly addition that I didn't ask for. One day soon they will kill off Legacy.

I wish Adobe would have meet ups with editors.

E

Return to posts index

andy patterson
on Sep 14, 2017 at 8:47:41 pm

[John Mayer] "Essential is a terrible train wreck in the making. You can however use the legacy titler, or use alternatively After effects on dynamic link. I prefer the second option."

Adobe spent a lot of time and money on a worse titling system. Let Adobe know not to get rid of the old Legacy Titling system.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]