ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

BIG PROBLEM RENDERING...Anybody an idea?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Frank Meyer
BIG PROBLEM RENDERING...Anybody an idea?
on Jul 17, 2017 at 6:00:38 am

Hi,

I have a big problem with premiere CS6. I made some matte layers and made some tracks assigned with these. some will show up in the render and some not.

As well there is another weird problem.

When I playback the preview everything is fine. When it stops the preview suddenly changes and only shows half part of the scene. The scene consists of an image duplicated and mirrored and played back simultaneously...but only one half will render and it will ignore the mask...what can that be?

(tried rendering directly, rendering in different formats, turned off gpu rendering, nothing helps)

Thanks for your help!

Return to posts index

Ann Bens
Re: BIG PROBLEM RENDERING...Anybody an idea?
on Jul 17, 2017 at 9:56:19 am

Duplicated, mirrored; probably too much at the same time.
Nest or use intemediate file in between effects.

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS6/CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

Frank Meyer
on Jul 18, 2017 at 8:58:47 pm

Thank you!

The problem is, that the sequences were already nested, however I tried to render each sequence and then imported them into a new project. Still the same problem without any of the layers having any effect or else applied.

But now I noticed a really strange thing. When I have "Motion" selected in the mask layers Video Effects everything shows up fine in the preview window as long as motion is still selected. if unchecked or changed to another layer, the right result disappears again....don´t know what to do, I use two layers and want to have one mask applied to one of the layers, have one footage on layer one, the second on layer two, the mask on layer 3 and a track matte key applied to layer two so it uncovers areas of layer 1 ... can´t figure out what is wrong, other ideas?

Return to posts index

Frank Meyer
on Jul 18, 2017 at 9:05:42 pm

it´s the same thing with the other layers, if motion is checked, the preview is correct.

Return to posts index

Frank Meyer
on Jul 18, 2017 at 9:39:11 pm

Problem solved, some errors in the old project, can it be that a wrong frame rate can cause this? (when you have footage of other frame rates imported in another frame rate session)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]