ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

open question about cc 2017

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
stephen knifton
open question about cc 2017
on Jan 21, 2017 at 11:54:03 am

hi all ... i made the mistake of installing the new release right away. when will i ever learn ? after a day of typical problems, i uninstalled and went back to the previous version. has adobe come anywhere close to stabilizing it yet ? i remember the 2015 was FULL of bugs for the better part of a year. and i run both PC and mac versions in my office, thanks in advance .. sjk.

Return to posts index

andy patterson
Re: open question about cc 2017
on Jan 21, 2017 at 1:58:35 pm

[stephen knifton] "hi all ... i made the mistake of installing the new release right away. when will i ever learn ? after a day of typical problems, i uninstalled and went back to the previous version. has adobe come anywhere close to stabilizing it yet ? i remember the 2015 was FULL of bugs for the better part of a year. and i run both PC and mac versions in my office, thanks in advance .. sjk."

Send a feature request telling Adobe to start rewriting Premiere Pro CC from the ground up because Premiere is just going to get worse and worse : (

Return to posts index

stephen knifton
on Jan 22, 2017 at 5:30:59 pm

so you're answer is ... it's still buggy as hell ?

Return to posts index

Peter Garaway
on Jan 23, 2017 at 5:30:02 am

Hi Stephen,

I know I may be a little bias here but I wanted to let you know that we've been receiving very positive feedback on our 2017 11.0.2 release. I'm not telling you to update, but wanted to share what I've seen/heard.

Hopefully others will comment on their experience.

Best,

Peter

https://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/premiere-pro-11-0-2-update/

Peter Garaway
Adobe
Premiere Pro

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]