Recurring issue on Encore CS5.1

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Dix
Recurring issue on Encore CS5.1
on Jan 11, 2017 at 8:38:45 pm
Last Edited By Bob Dix on Jan 13, 2017 at 6:12:32 am

Adobe Encore burns Blu-ray for Computer not Sony Blu-Ray Player to a TV monitor
This question is Not Answered.(Mark as assumed answered)
Bob Dix
Level 2
Bob Dix Oct 11, 2016 10:14 AM
Why is a Premiere Pro video sequence at 1920 x 1080p sent to Encore being burnt to play on the computer and not a Sony Blu-ray player.?

We have done many successful blu-ray burns , why is this happening now ?

The resulting Blu-ray disc can play on the computer , then imported to Premiere Pro on a Dell M6600 and then the exported disc is then playable on a Sony Blu-Ray Player ,using Encore ? File info is MPLS.
I have the same question Show 0 Likes(0)

After producing a small TC commercial of 1.5Gb it did finalize the disk and it did burn, I am not entirely convinced that was the only proble. But, it did work ...

2. Re: Encore CS5.1 issue - Not burning to Blu-ray player Recurring issue ?
Bob Dix
Level 2
Bob Dix Jan 13, 2017 8:19 AM (in response to Stan Jones)
Currently being moderated.
If you build to image and burn from each machine, same result?

Stan,

Premier Pro CS5.5.2.jpg

This is a screen shot from the Dell Precision T5500 from Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5.2 and sent to Encore, where it says timeline is burnt to Blue Ray disc, but , the disc will only play on computers not the Sony Player.

When the same sequence is sent from the Dell Precision M6600 , it will play on both computers and burns the blu-ray which is recognised by the Sony Blu-Ray Player and plays on the Sony monitor.

What brand and type of disk?

Verbatim BD-R 25 GB at 6x

The original question contains the screen shot of Encore CS5.5.1, (I have reinstalled this , the software) on the T5500 but, the result is the same.

I might add ,over 500 blu-ray discs have been burnt using Encore from the T5500 successfully, until this happened in Oct 2016. and reoccurring, Is it caused by pushing the capacity of the disc nearly to it's limit , that is 25 GB the sequence is 24.75 GB.

But, it does produce an excellent disc playable on both computers, but, not on the Sony Player ?

I am truly baffled.

Could it be a Windows 7 Professional , issue ?

Premier Pro CS5.5.2 Encore CS5.1 Screen shot..jpg

Updated Encore CS5.5.1 Screen Shot. x See the capacity of the disc is nearly full ? The play back in Encore is faultless.

Bob Dix Photographer
Freelance Imaging & Video
AUSTRALIA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]