ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Caption function in PremierePro CC17 has stopped working altogether. AH!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris MillimanCaption function in PremierePro CC17 has stopped working altogether. AH!
by on Jan 5, 2017 at 12:43:08 am
Last Edited By Chris Milliman on Jan 5, 2017 at 1:55:40 am

Was cruising right along adding text captions in PremierePro CC17, and I ghost clicked something in the Caption window and now I can't seem to add anything. See how it's missing the +/- buttons normally in the lower right? And you don't have the captioning bars? I've spent about an hour trying to figure this out and I'm at my wits end. The captions I'd already added have been unaffected but I can't see them in the Captions window.

Thanks for the help. Oh, and, if I open a new Caption file I get the exact same empty box. Even opened a new Project and opened a new Caption file and still nothing. This is driving me insane.

Return to posts index

Ryland ChinRe: Caption function in PremierePro CC17 has stopped working altogether. AH!
by on Jan 5, 2017 at 4:37:28 pm

Hey Chris,
I had this issue too with captions, what solved it for me was closing the captions window and going into the project panel and just double click on the captions video in there. It should bring up a new captions window that will let you add some captions. Hopefully this works.

Return to posts index

Chris MillimanRe: Caption function in PremierePro CC17 has stopped working altogether. AH!
by on Jan 5, 2017 at 8:02:20 pm

Nope, still blank. This is driving me nuts.

Return to posts index

Chris MillimanRe: Caption function in PremierePro CC17 has stopped working altogether. AH!
by on Jan 5, 2017 at 9:51:41 pm

Solved it!

Windows

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]