ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Is Adobe simply trying to plug holes in a sinking ship?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
andy patterson
Is Adobe simply trying to plug holes in a sinking ship?
on Jan 3, 2017 at 1:30:47 pm

I was really a big fan of Adobe's Creative Suite. I had CS 5.5 and I really did not want to join the CC but by 2014 I needed to. My CS 5.5 was getting old. I just have to say once I joined the Creative Cloud I found many bugs in the software right away. Bugs that were not in Premiere CS 5.5. Those bugs still exist today. I honestly think Adobe is simply trying to plug holes in a sinking ship with Premiere Pro CC. I think it needs a full rewrite of the code. Every time a new version of Premiere Pro CC is released there are more bugs introduced and they never fix the older ones. I have found many more bugs but those four should have been caught by Adobe's own staff.

Return to posts index

Jan Janowski
Re: Is Adobe simply trying to plug holes in a sinking ship?
on Jan 3, 2017 at 2:02:25 pm

I'm staying with CS6.... After CS6 Beta was disbanded, the infamous V6.0.4 was issued without beta support... It was a disaster, and much complaining here was done until they released V6.0.5

On one hand I keep hearing how CC is good, and another how different year versions of CC are bad and to be avoided....

And I just keep Dynamic Linking to Encore from PPRO, as if it was entirely normal to do so......

I'm staying with CS6

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]