ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Yes a well worn question, and there seem to be many answers, but what is the best thing to do with a nividia card that wont work in premiere pro 2017?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
christopher tegg
Yes a well worn question, and there seem to be many answers, but what is the best thing to do with a nividia card that wont work in premiere pro 2017?
on Jan 3, 2017 at 12:23:32 am

My clips wont even play now at full res, and I am unsure what to do. I have spend good time using the ingest function and learn't lumetri to colorgrade for a job coming up. I'd like to use it if I can.
My card no. is NVIDIA Ge Force GT 740m.

Cheers

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Yes a well worn question, and there seem to be many answers, but what is the best thing to do with a nividia card that wont work in premiere pro 2017?
on Jan 3, 2017 at 4:09:24 am

Don't use PP CC 2017. It's a dog.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

christopher tegg
Re: Yes a well worn question, and there seem to be many answers, but what is the best thing to do with a nividia card that wont work in premiere pro 2017?
on Jan 5, 2017 at 1:28:18 am

which version of premiere do you suggest?
I have the option of avid or premiere on my next job. I like both.
I am faster on Avid, but I have had assistants and I need to quickly learn about proxy ingest, colorgrade and export.
Any good tutorials you can recommend?

Return to posts index

Jan Janowski
on Jan 22, 2017 at 1:41:27 pm

I'm still at CS 6.0.5

Return to posts index

Ann Bens
on Jan 3, 2017 at 11:14:01 am

Post your computer specs and your source media (be specific).

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS6/CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

christopher tegg
on Jan 5, 2017 at 2:00:02 am

HP Envy 15

The card as specified above updated yesterday.
I have noticed now the gpu option has come up in options for playback/rendering, but plays staggered.
What version should I roll back to to get full function. I never ever needed proxies on my old version and now I do.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]