ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Can Someone With the Latest Version of Premiere Pro Do Me a Solid and EXPORT an XML for me??????

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Harrison Gruber
Can Someone With the Latest Version of Premiere Pro Do Me a Solid and EXPORT an XML for me??????
on Jan 2, 2017 at 9:00:14 pm

So I have a project file here that I NEED TO OPEN but it was saved in the new version of Premiere Pro CC and I'm running the LAST version of Premiere Pro. Normally I would do this update but this new version wants me to change my OS. Normally also not a problem but those wiley APPLE folks won't let me update to Yosemite only Sierra and Sierra crashes my machine for some reason. SOOOOO...I desperately need someone who HAS done the update of Premiere Pro to open this project file for me (media doesn't have to be connected) and just export it as an XML for me so I can open it in my older version of Premiere.

Return to posts index

jerry wise
Re: Can Someone With the Latest Version of Premiere Pro Do Me a Solid and EXPORT an XML for me??????
on Jan 2, 2017 at 11:02:55 pm

Can't see the project file.

Return to posts index

Duke Sweden
Re: Can Someone With the Latest Version of Premiere Pro Do Me a Solid and EXPORT an XML for me??????
on Jan 2, 2017 at 11:55:56 pm

Does it have to be on a Mac? I'm on PC. I'll do it. Just upload the file here.

Return to posts index

Peter Garaway
on Jan 4, 2017 at 10:28:29 pm

Hi Harrison,

Looks like you already have some offers from others here but I'd be happy to help as well if needed. Let us know!

Also, if you have any more details about the crashes you're experiencing please create a new thread and share details.

Best,

Peter Garaway
Adobe
Premiere Pro

Return to posts index

Duke Sweden
on Jan 5, 2017 at 3:29:54 pm

Evidently it's no longer an urgent need.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]