ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Audio Renders taking forever - Premier Pro CC 2017 | Mac OSX 10.11

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Varun MehraAudio Renders taking forever - Premier Pro CC 2017 | Mac OSX 10.11
by on Dec 15, 2016 at 1:40:28 pm
Last Edited By Varun Mehra on Dec 15, 2016 at 1:41:20 pm

Hi,

I'm relatively new to working on Premier Pro CC 2017 on OSX 10.11 and am at the final export of my video where Audio Rendering time is showing to be about 3 hours for a 7 minute video!

I've been searching on forums and some possible reasons that I've come across are:
- Multi-cam sequences with many audio tracks
- Sample rate of source audio differs to that of the project

Some people claim it's just a bug that can't be fixed.

To test the first, I deleted all unnecessary layers from the multi-cam clips and the render time reduced a little bit.
(From 5 hours to 3 hours)

I checked the sample rates and some audio files are at 96000hz, while others at 48000hz. The project is at 48000hz.

Also, it seems that every time I need to export, it renders all over again, taking excruciatingly long.

Could somebody advise me what's the best and quickest way to get rid of this issue?
Will I have to convert the audio files in another software and replace them? In this case, will I be able to just reconnect them with my existing media in the project?
Are there other possible reasons for this?

My edit is locked and I need to deliver the product ASAP.

If this has already been discussed in earlier threads, it'll be great if somebody could lead me to the right one as I haven't been able to find it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Audio Renders taking forever - Premier Pro CC 2017 | Mac OSX 10.11
by on Dec 15, 2016 at 3:58:23 pm

It's too bad you used PP 2017; the most charitable thing to say about it is, "It's a work in progress."

What happens when you export audio only from PP? No video?

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Joe Barta IVRe: Audio Renders taking forever - Premier Pro CC 2017 | Mac OSX 10.11
by on Dec 16, 2016 at 3:08:31 pm

Export the the audio only as a AIF or WAV file. Then bring it back in to Premiere and sync it on its own track in the sequence. Mute all the other audio tracks, then export your video with audio.

Joe

Living the SuiteLife!
Stuff for editors http://www.cafepress.com/suitelife

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuiteLife/1524456414462851?ref=hl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]