ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Removing Vignette

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Elizabeth LaneRemoving Vignette
by on Dec 9, 2016 at 1:20:35 am

Hello,

I added a vignette to part of my video and somehow it got added to the rest of the video. I accidentally saved it and now I cannot remove the vignette from the rest of the video. I go to vignettes and it doesn't show one applied. I think it is because I saved it. Does anyone know of another way to remove it?

Thank you

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Removing Vignette
by on Dec 9, 2016 at 11:54:16 am

How did you apply the vignette? From lumetri? From a plugin like Magic Bullet Film? If through lumetri panel are you saying that it shows all the controls at 0, but a vignette still shows up? Give us some more info. I don't see how it's possible to apply a vignette to one clip and have it show up on all of your clips unless you applied it to an adjustment layer, in which case just delete it from the adjustment layer and apply it just to the clip you want it on.

Return to posts index

Elizabeth LaneRe: Removing Vignette
by on Dec 9, 2016 at 2:06:18 pm

I opened the colors tab and then clicked on vignette. I did not add an adjustment layer. Could it have created one automatically?

I am very new to premiere pro and I am trying to learn it on my own. I couldn't find anyone else on the web who had this same problem so I might not be explaining this well.

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Removing Vignette
by on Dec 9, 2016 at 5:02:28 pm

There's no way to create a vignette automatically. If you open your project and click on vignette, where are the sliders? If you're showing a vignette they would be off center. At center, or 0, there won't be a vignette.

There's a checkbox to the right of the word "Vignette". Is it checked? If you uncheck it, does the vignette disappear?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]