Footage Exporting Over-Saturated, Very Red In Color

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brittany Jones
Footage Exporting Over-Saturated, Very Red In Color
on Dec 2, 2016 at 10:43:12 pm
Last Edited By Brittany Jones on Dec 2, 2016 at 10:48:11 pm

Hi all,

I am at my wit's end in trying to figure out this issue for two days now. I have a full length film for a wedding I have due on Monday and every time I go to export it (Premiere Pro), the skin tones turn red. But it looks fine in the timeline. The guy looks like an Oompa Loompa in the exported file. I didn't change any settings, haven't applied any LUT's on export. I exported my short film night before last without any issues like this. The first image is what it looks like in the timeline, and the 2nd is the exported footage. I've tried all kinds of different styles to export this, and they all look the same. Any leads on what this might possibly be??

Image 1 (Timeline):

Image 2 (Exported):

....I feel like I'm taking crazy pills - I've uploaded the timeline photo, and it too, looks red. Not as red as #2, but red. It doesn't look nearly like that in my file. Not sure what the heck is going on right now!!

Thank you!

Return to posts index

Chris Wright
Re: Footage Exporting Over-Saturated, Very Red In Color
on Dec 2, 2016 at 10:59:38 pm

what's the input codec and what's the export codec?
did you apply any luts in the timeline? then try deleting media cache and removing then reapplying the luts. also they have to be in the same sub folder structure as media encoder as well.

Return to posts index

Brittany Jones
Re: Footage Exporting Over-Saturated, Very Red In Color
on Dec 11, 2016 at 4:21:35 am

UPDATE: Since I edit off an external drive, I plugged it into my husband's machine, and it is MUCH better. Not sure if it's a calibration issue? Either way, that seems to have resolved my problem, and I haven't had any issues on my machine with the new project I'm currently working on. Perhaps I had something funky in the project settings I hadn't paid attention to. Nonetheless, hopefully this is of some help to someone else in the future.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]