ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

How can I cycle through effect options in PPro on a Mac using the keyboard (as one does on a PC)?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Xavier Bonet
How can I cycle through effect options in PPro on a Mac using the keyboard (as one does on a PC)?
on Nov 29, 2016 at 4:15:19 pm
Last Edited By Xavier Bonet on Nov 29, 2016 at 4:16:30 pm

My workflow, when it comes to color grading for instance, is really slowed down by the fact that I have to go into a list and look for the last option I had chosen to try out, then go to the next, and so on. It would be much easier if I could just cycle through these options with the keyboard. In AE and PS I am able to cycle through layer modes using the Shift+- keys (for some reason, the Shift++ key combo doesn't work, so I can only cycle from bottom to top... but it's already something!), but that's about it.

In this example I'm trying to choose a LUT for my image but I have to select one-by-one with the mouse. I've got hundreds of LUTs... were I able to cycle through them all with my keyboard, this part of my process would be done in a couple of minutes.

Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Peter Garaway
Re: How can I cycle through effect options in PPro on a Mac using the keyboard (as one does on a PC)?
on Nov 30, 2016 at 12:15:56 am

Hi Xavier,

No keyboard commands come to mind but I do like the idea. Worth filing a feature request IMO

http://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Maybe someone else has an idea for a better workflow.

Peter Garaway
Adobe
Premiere Pro

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]