ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

MAM solution for a project with multiclips

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Merlin Vandenbossche
MAM solution for a project with multiclips
on Nov 23, 2016 at 1:01:41 pm

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for a MAM solution that integrates with Premiere Pro (through a UI panel?) and which allows for a workflow finding multiclips in a Premiere Pro timeline.

Our workflow will be to

a) sync 8 camera sources into a multiclip (either in a logging software or PPro)
b) rough cut those multiclips in a timeline (a simple cut/cut selection of larger moments)
c) adding keywords to more detailed sections of these clips (or timelines)
d) having the ability to globally search for these keywords (across multiple projects or shooting days) and find those marked sections quickly

e.g. if we search for the keyword 'fight', we would like to be able to see all multiclips/sequences (even of different shooting dates) that have a section marked with this word.

Premiere Pro sequence markers are not globally search-able (for instance in Media Browser), but only within the timeline/project. So all timelines would already have to exist and open in the project.

I've been finding solutions from CatDV and Editshare (Flow) which allow for logging within a PPro UI panel and globally searching across media in a database. But searching their database will only result in finding a single marked clip to import, I believe? Whereas I would obviously rather find the multiclip which has all 8 camera sources already synced up.

Anyone has any prior experience with this kind of workflow? Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Kind Regards and thanks a lot!
Merlin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]