ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Just Updated my Premiere Pro and now it is constantly crashing - can I go back to my previous version?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Karen YaroskyJust Updated my Premiere Pro and now it is constantly crashing - can I go back to my previous version?
by on Nov 21, 2016 at 9:23:01 pm

Hello folks. I do not have an old version of Premiere Pro (just signed on about 6 months ago ....) I have never in the past 6 months EVER had PP crash on me until today ... I stupidly "updated" my PP and now it is crashing at every turn (like simple things ... doing a name search for clips for instance ...). Losing my work, losing time, losing my mind. Is there a way to go back to my previous version? This one clearly has way too many bugs! Thanks ... please give me some advise ...... Cheers ... Karen

Return to posts index

Rick DuteweertRe: Just Updated my Premiere Pro and now it is constantly crashing - can I go back to my previous version?
by on Nov 21, 2016 at 9:38:58 pm

Hi Karen,

Click the Creative Cloud icon, located in the taskbar (Windows) or Apple menu bar (Mac OS), to open the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app. If it’s not already selected, click the Apps tab at the top of the window.

In the Find Additional Apps section, choose Previous Versions > View Previous Versions.

Scroll to the app you want to download and click the Install button. Choose an available version to install.

Find the application you wish to revert to in the list, click on the Install menu button, and choose the application you wish to revert to.

The former version of the application is now installed.

Don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for but you could give it a try!

Sony A7S II | Canon 24-70 2.8 | Canon 70-200 2.8

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]