ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

cant sent my edit to ME

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ludmil Kazakov
cant sent my edit to ME
on Nov 20, 2016 at 8:24:17 pm

i hit send to queue and nothing appears.. tried re-installing ME... still.. any ideas? i am on a tight deadline.. Thank you Adobe!

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
Re: cant sent my edit to ME
on Nov 20, 2016 at 11:06:20 pm

Are you able to render the sequence, "completely?" If not, then you have issues with some of the clips in your sequence, which you need to track down by systematically trying to render the individual clips one at at time, or a few at a time, until you find the ones that have issues.

If you can render the entire timeline, then export a master file that matches the settings of your sequence... Then, bring that into AE and use it to create any other file you need.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

Ludmil Kazakov
on Nov 20, 2016 at 11:11:39 pm

its a movie i export every 2 weeks.. its not much different now.. always worked.. i exported it from Premiere however it took 5-6 hours.. instead of 1 hour trough ME.. so i uninstalled ME.. but Adobe doesnt allow me to download the correct version.. i am now running Premiere CC 2015v4 and ME 2015v1.. i understand that doesnt work so well.. will try to find MEv3 or 4 so the dynamic link works better between..

Return to posts index

Duke Sweden
on Nov 21, 2016 at 4:45:56 pm

Did you try opening AME and clicking on help>update to see if it will automatically download an update? Since 2017 is an upgrade rather than an update, it might just go to the last update, which is what you need.

Also, there's an Adobe approved site called prodesigntools.com which still has cc2014 and cc2015 software installers and updates. I know you can find the update there. Again, as I've said many times, it's an Adobe approved site, not a pirate site. In fact the links to the software take you to the adobe.com links.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]