ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Create Multicamera source sequence - "all camera mono audio" option - does it work ?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Yonatan LehmanCreate Multicamera source sequence - "all camera mono audio" option - does it work ?
by on Nov 20, 2016 at 1:04:59 pm

Hi
I'm trying to work with multicam using the "all camera" option so that each audio track of each audio clip will be on a separate mono track.
1) on each of the input clips I do "Modify Audio Channels" to 2 mono tracks
2) I mark the in points to match
3) I use "Create multicam Sequence...." using "audio "ALL CAMERAS" and an audio channel preset that gives me 4 mono channels
4) If I do "Open in timeline" on the resulting source sequence - I get what I expect each audio channel represents one of the audio channels in the original clip
5) I do "create a new sequence clip (or any of the other ways of achieving the same thing) on the source sequence - on teh traget sequence all of the audio tracks have been merged into the first track (if I solo that track I hear all the audios)

What am I doing wrong ? I have seen lots of tutorials and none mention that "all cameras" does not work.

I tried this on both 2015.4 and 2017.0.1

I have a workaround, - ignoring the audio track generated by the multicam and putting the audios on the main sequence, or just doing multicam by nesting the videos without the audio) - but I want to understand if this is a bug or if I don't understand something

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]