ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

More CC2017 weirdness. Does not like scroll bars

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Duke SwedenMore CC2017 weirdness. Does not like scroll bars
by on Nov 18, 2016 at 3:25:54 am

For some reason, and obviously this is only happening on my computer because no one else has complained about it, but CC2017 seems to be averse to creating scroll bars. I can only access assets (access assets, access assets, access assets!!) in the project panel by switching to list view. And in the Program Monitor if I change the size from "Fit" to 75% or whatever, there are no scroll bars to move the video around.

Just adding to the pile.

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: More CC2017 weirdness. Does not like scroll bars
by on Nov 18, 2016 at 6:02:58 am

Do you have a screenshot? There will be no scroll bars if everything fits in a panel. Also if you have multiple monitors make sure that the Premiere window isn't going over to the next one. There's some UI weirdness in CC 2015 if the window is creeping over to the other monitor.

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: More CC2017 weirdness. Does not like scroll bars
by on Nov 18, 2016 at 10:02:18 pm

Yeah, I know all about that. Even one pixel over to the second monitor wacks things out. No, that wasn't the problem, and, as I said, when I went from "Fit" to "100%" the video was much larger than the window but no scroll bars. HOWEVER....today there are scroll bars. Go figure.

Return to posts index

Ann BensRe: More CC2017 weirdness. Does not like scroll bars
by on Nov 18, 2016 at 10:27:39 pm

I have seen this: resize the panel manually or reset to saved layout.

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS6/CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

by on Nov 18, 2016 at 10:54:19 pm

I have the panels going from top to bottom of my screen on my second monitor so I can only resize them smaller. Never had a problem before but, as I said, today the scrollbars are appearing, even in my program monitor.

Return to posts index

Scott BushRe: More CC2017 weirdness. Does not like scroll bars
by on Dec 2, 2016 at 3:34:18 pm

Wanted to say this happens to me too. Resizing the window just a tiny bit makes them appear, but especially in the project window the scroll bars do not always draw even when they should. They simply aren't there until I resize the window as mentioned before.

For reference I'm on a Mac Pro 2013 (Trash can) with Dual D500 GPUs and a dual display setup (2 1920x1200 displays, connected via thundebolt-DVI adapters).

Return to posts index

by on Dec 2, 2016 at 3:39:38 pm

So I'm NOT crazy!!! Told ya, Dave LaRonde!

Anyway, like I said, they now appear regularly and on schedule.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]