ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Using Tangent Elements for more than just color

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan Powers
Using Tangent Elements for more than just color
on Nov 9, 2016 at 8:38:41 pm

I have the full Tangent Elements package and love the way it works, but it obviously only works with keyboard shortcuts and pre-designed Lumetri controls. However it could do SO much more. For example the Knobs panel would be fantastic to assign to effect controls.
What a dream to twist a knob and have the Image reposition in X space, or twist the one next to it and it moves in Y space, One for Scale, one for Rotation, or many others!
Anyone made any attempts or in roads toward getting Adobe to assign some external hooks for Tangent?
Been a dream for years for someone to make an interface for something like a joystick for reposition a clip instead of having to manually grab sliders individually.
I am old school and used the super high end effects interfaces of the 80's and the effects interfaces of our current software hasnt caught up with the 80's and 90's tools. But then again, those tools were hundreds of thousands of dollars...
I would love to open a design dialogue for an external editors interface tool. Anyone else?

Dan Powers
P3 Media
Austin, TX

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]