ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

A render error without any error...PREMIERE CC 2015

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Przemysław SrokaA render error without any error...PREMIERE CC 2015
by on Nov 6, 2016 at 3:08:03 pm

Hi!

It will be hard to explain because of my english but i will give it a shot.
Im getting this strange error for 3 days and is SO annoying. I've never encountered this before, everything was just fine.

When im rendering a full lenght video (wedding ~90minutes) everything goes smooth, video renders to the end without any errors like it always has been. BUT video isnt fully rendered and its random. For example my render would be 90 minutes and 16gb but the final file is randomly ~4gb and plays only first 20 mins but the video player and the description says its 90 mins so the rest of video besides of 20 mins is empty (player starts to play it from the beginning when i try to go to the ''empty'' space). Dunno what's happening, i cant render my entire file and send it to the client...I tried to render multiple files, sometimes it saves 4gb and 20 mins of entire movie, sometimes 7gb and 50 mins, its totally random and 1 time in a million it saves it correctly. I've rendered thousands of movie like this before.

I couldnt find any similar topic here, i dont get any errors, premiere finishes his job like always.
I cleaned CACHE, tried to window's system restore, it is hapenning to the different movies, not particular one.

Please help Cow!

Premiere pro cc 2015
Windows 7 64bit.
16gb RAM
intel i7 4790k
geforce 9600gt (meh)
A LOT OF DISC SPACE AVAILABLE

Return to posts index

Jon DoughtieRe: A render error without any error...PREMIERE CC 2015
by on Nov 7, 2016 at 4:41:25 pm

This is just a wild guess. Is the file segment you get always around 4GB? Are the drives you are rendering to NTFS file system drives? If it has an older FAT file system, these may have a 4GB file size limit.

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2015.02 (as of 6/2016)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from HD MP4 and P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]