ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Audio Keyframes Snapping/Sticking to Whole decibels, can't reorder.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David KowarskyAudio Keyframes Snapping/Sticking to Whole decibels, can't reorder.
by on Oct 27, 2016 at 8:16:00 pm

Hi All, Latest Premiere CC here having a problem I'm not even sure how to describe. In an office with multiple machines and only one of them is doing this on our files and we can't figure out why.

When moving audio clip keyframes in the timeline, premiere is snapping to whole decibels only (e.g. -24 to -25, whereas previously dragging down would move me through various levels depending on how zoomed in I was -20.25 to -22.6). I also can no longer re order keyframes I've dropped on the clip and they're snapping strangely in time as well.

I'm sure this is some weird snapping-like setting that just got accidentally turned on, but none of us can figure out how to undo this (tried S, and everything in the Snapping menu). It's making our audio editing much less fluid.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Return to posts index

David KowarskyRe: Audio Keyframes Snapping/Sticking to Whole decibels, can't reorder.
by on Oct 27, 2016 at 8:36:16 pm

Dangit dangit dangit. Another one of those menus I never use -- next to the sequence name the Option is "Logarithmic Keyframe Scaling" that somehow got checked.

Well, hope someone else finds this information useful.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]