ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Glitch that causes clips in the Program Monitor to shake. Anyone seen this before?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric Pas
Glitch that causes clips in the Program Monitor to shake. Anyone seen this before?
on Oct 24, 2016 at 6:37:56 pm

Hello!

Im using the most updated Premiere Pro CC version on my iMac. I think I just started having this problem in the past week out of no where.

When I try to use the Motion tab and manually move a clip or text around on the Program monitor, whatever I am moving, shakes making it very difficult to place whatever I'm moving into its right location. Im sorry it is hard to explain but hopefully that sufficed. I uninstalled Premiere and reinstalled it. I am using Mac El Capitan (about to move up to Sierra to see if that fixes it).

Another little glitch I just noticed was that my timeline seems pretty screwed up. I will move a clip on V2 and it automatically tries to go down onto V1. I never had this problem before.

It just seemed like theres a few odd glitches going on and its with all my projects. Any advice?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Glitch that causes clips in the Program Monitor to shake. Anyone seen this before?
on Oct 24, 2016 at 7:26:26 pm

[Eric Pas] "I am using Mac El Capitan (about to move up to Sierra to see if that fixes it)."

You should be made aware that Adobe has not yet approved Sierra for use with ANY of its products.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Eric Pas
Re: Glitch that causes clips in the Program Monitor to shake. Anyone seen this before?
on Oct 24, 2016 at 9:04:27 pm

Thanks! I just made a full back up of my system in case I need to revert. This issue I'm having is very annoying so I am hopefully it's going to be gone with a new OS... I think adobe said they tested everything and there's no major issues. Just minor illustrator and photoshop issues.

Return to posts index

Eric Pas
on Oct 25, 2016 at 7:32:22 pm

Just to update people:

When I updated my OS to Sierra, it fixed my problems. Still getting slight shake but its way better and my other problems resolved. Wonder what the problem is....

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Oct 25, 2016 at 9:50:00 pm

Wow, this is the first time I've heard of Sierra actually fixing something.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Eric Pas
on Oct 25, 2016 at 9:59:51 pm

Ha! It was probably more of an overall OS issue glitch maybe. Lets hope Sierra is okay moving forward...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]