ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Editing Advise for a little project of mine(Smooth transition with different surroundings)

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Halil Bekar
Editing Advise for a little project of mine(Smooth transition with different surroundings)
on Oct 20, 2016 at 8:05:40 pm
Last Edited By Halil Bekar on Oct 21, 2016 at 11:41:20 am

Hi,

I have a project. I need to know how I can achieve the required effects and which software I should use for it.

It is about presenting a country through a persons eye. In the project the person is walking in front of the camera and the surrondings constantly change as she walks. Therefore I need smooth transitions and stabilized screen. How can I achieve this effect? Which software I should use? I currently have premiere cc 2015 and after effects cs6. Is there a tutorial for such effect? It would help me a lot with my project.

Thanks a lot in advance. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I want to make this project real.

Return to posts index

Alan Lloyd
Re: Editing Advise for a little project of mine(Smooth transition with different surroundings)
on Oct 21, 2016 at 11:35:08 pm

How adept are you at greenscreen work?

Return to posts index

Halil Bekar
Re: Editing Advise for a little project of mine(Smooth transition with different surroundings)
on Oct 24, 2016 at 3:58:19 pm

Not that good. I want the footage to be real, just with smooth transitions. Is it not possible without green screen? How do you plan using green screen? Thanks for your answer by the way. :)

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
on Oct 24, 2016 at 5:11:02 pm

Alan is suggested by that, if you use green screen, there are untold benefits... First, you and your subject don't have to travel, you can very simply place them anywhere in the world by just using iconic stock footage. That will save money and time, and because you get to select from the best shots available your final product will look like a million bucks... If you try to do the same thing with live action you'll probably spend a million bucks and it will probably look like you only spent a fraction of that million.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

Halil Bekar
on Oct 24, 2016 at 9:33:42 pm

Hi David, thanks a lot for your response and guide. However the whole point is to travel. I want to shoot the videos myself and create this project with my footage. Considering your way, maybe a real life footage can be integrated with someone walking infront of the green screen at a studio. Can you advise more regarding the green screen? (Considering I will shoot the footage myself during my travels, I need just need to figure out the walking part transitions with green screen) Thanks

Is there a way to do this type of transition with real life footage? A person walking through scenes? Would the transition be smooth enough? Is there a tutorial that I can watch and learn these type of transitions online?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]