ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Premeir cc 2015 to davinci work flow using 6k red dragon

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Firas Sameer
Premeir cc 2015 to davinci work flow using 6k red dragon
on Oct 11, 2016 at 7:23:47 am

Hi friends,

I have recently have a featured movie complete project to edit in all aspects including editing, vfx, sfx, 5.1 sound and grading.

The issue is all footage shots are in 6k by red dragon camera, and since this is my first time editing such resolution i was strugling about the correct work flow, knowing i already created a second copy of all those footage to HD .mov format and started editing the scenes.

Now what i am concerned about is how will i replace the .mov files with the 3dr files which are raw files! And then how will i use those relaced 3dr files into davinci resolve for grading? Is it the normal workflow using xml files?

I would really appreciates your assistant.

Note: the HD converted files (mov) which i am using they are having same exact file names as the 3dr files.

Thanks
Firas

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: Premeir cc 2015 to davinci work flow using 6k red dragon
on Oct 11, 2016 at 7:35:08 am

[Firas Sameer] "Note: the HD converted files (mov) which i am using they are having same exact file names as the 3dr files.
"

Do they have the same timecode and reel name as the originals?

Return to posts index

Firas Sameer
Re: Premeir cc 2015 to davinci work flow using 6k red dragon
on Oct 12, 2016 at 10:02:37 pm

Thank you Tero for your reply,

Yes they do all have the same exact names as the 3dr, and currently I am editing in premier pro cc using the mov files in HD quality, but was wondering how the next step will be so I can color grade using davinci , I want to use the 3dr original files in order to grade the raw files in high quality ..

thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]