ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Can't click and drag to change an effect value using wacom tablet

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mathew FarrellCan't click and drag to change an effect value using wacom tablet
by on Oct 8, 2016 at 11:30:29 am

When using a mouse, properties such as an Opacity can be dragged up or down with the mouse (click and drag on the value). I can't do the same with my wacom intuos tablet - however After Effects lets me do it with the Wacom. I'm using PP 2015.4. I'm pretty sure I could click'n'drag with the stylus in previous versions.

Is this a bug, or am I possibly missing some crucial setting?

Mathew Farrell
flowstate.com.au

Return to posts index

Mike KellandRe: Can't click and drag to change an effect value using wacom tablet
by on Oct 10, 2016 at 12:24:25 am

It's a bug - I'm seeing exactly the same thing with my Wacom since upgrading to 2015.4.

Really frustrating!

Cheers,

Mike

Return to posts index

Mathew FarrellRe: Can't click and drag to change an effect value using wacom tablet
by on Oct 11, 2016 at 10:53:24 am

Bum! Thanks for shedding some light, Mike. I'll send a bug report.

So far 2015.4 has done NOTHING different for me except: Break Speedgrade dynamic link, which means I use a worse workflow (albeit a much better grading solution - Resolve 12!); slow me down by not letting my stylus work properly; slow me down by crashing quite a lot. Thanks, upgrade.

Mathew Farrell
flowstate.com.au

Return to posts index

Patrick ConwayRe: Can't click and drag to change an effect value using wacom tablet
by on Dec 5, 2016 at 4:42:41 pm

Hey guys - I just upgraded to Premiere CC 2017 and I'm experiencing the same bug. Let me know if you make any progress or get a response re: bug report.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]