ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Title Designer - background video keeps showing up

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris MayTitle Designer - background video keeps showing up
by on Oct 6, 2016 at 2:21:17 pm

I've had this problem for a couple of versions of Premiere CC, on different machines. When I have the "Show Background Video" option turned on in the Title Designer, my system's performance takes a serious nose-dive. Thats no big deal, I just turn the background video on and off as I need to see it.

My issue is that if I leave the Title Designer panel open, the background video will turn itself on periodically. And everything comes to a halt, i get the spinning beachball. When I look at the Title Designer panel the "Show Background Video" option is not active, yet there is the background video being displayed. I have to click the option to "activate" it before I can then click it a second time to turn it off.

As I stated before, a fix is to just close the Title Designer panel, but I do a lot of titles and with a dual monitor set-up I have the real estate to have it open all the time.

Has anyone else seen this issue and if so found a better fix?

Return to posts index

Chris MayRe: Title Designer - background video keeps showing up
by on Oct 7, 2016 at 3:20:53 pm

I have just noticed that I can reproduce this if the Title Designer is open and I switch from editing one sequence to another. The the background video will show up in the Title designer, but the option is still unchecked.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved