ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

When rendering out a time-remapped image sequence, portions of the track come out black

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ollie RoozenWhen rendering out a time-remapped image sequence, portions of the track come out black
by on Oct 2, 2016 at 12:56:09 pm

Firstly I want to point out that I realize what I'm trying to do here is a bit tricky, and that if any bugs were ever to occur, it would be with this. However, this has and is causing me a massive pain and loosing me a significant amount of time.

At the beginning of my sequence, I have a sub-sequence that within contains a number of image sequences (I do this because the camera I had split up all the files into multiple folders). I have the video compressed with the speed/duration input to 4,300%, and have got a number of time remapping keyframes in the sequence that speeds up the rate at which the time lapse goes as the video plays. Here is a screenshot as follows:

When I render out my video (in 50fps 1920x800 format), everything works perfectly except for this one time lapse. The beginning of the time lapse plays fine (where the speed is slow), however as soon as the speed picks up, it goes completely black, though returns for a few milliseconds or so before going black again. All other tracks (titles, adjustment layers, etc) work perfectly fine.

I would also like to point out that this sequence works perfectly while previewing it in the program. It is only when exported does the glitch occur. I would also like to point out that my system renders speed/duration sped up time lapses fine, as well as time lapses using time-remapping at slower speeds. I think that this error has to be related with the sheer velocity at which the time lapse is playing.

I'm honestly not so much looking for a workaround as just a flat-out fix. I could muck around with pre-rendering and all these other messy processes, but I'd really like to be able to get this going my way (unless there is a better/more efficient way, I'm always open to learning). If anyone asks, I'll be happy to provide technical specs and other details, and thanks to anyone who might be able to help me out.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved