ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

'Trial Expired'

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jerel Peterson'Trial Expired'
by on Sep 29, 2016 at 4:07:30 pm

I am using a computer that has had CS6 installed on it for quite a few years now. Today when I tried to open a project that I had worked on just a couple of days ago, I got this message:

"this project contained a sequence that could not be opened. No sequence previewe preset file or cdec could be associated with this sequence type"

Then a window popped up that said that my Production Premium trial had expired.

If I try to create a new project, I can do it, but it doesn't include many of the sequence preset settings (such as AVCHD, Canon XF, Digital SLR). When I go to the help menu | About it says that I have CS6, but it looks like a version that came before these new presets were available.

A few days ago I tried to install CC2015 from a school-wide license. It seemed to lock up and eventually gave me some type of error message. About a month ago, I installed CC2015 After Effects only. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with my current problem.

I suppose I could uninstall CS6 and reinstall from the DVD, but would rather not. Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Jerel PetersonRe: 'Trial Expired'
by on Sep 29, 2016 at 4:23:39 pm

I see that the users forum on Adobe's site has a FAQ for this exact problem. I'm away from the computer in question right now, but will try that fix when I get back to the school later today.

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: 'Trial Expired'
by on Sep 29, 2016 at 4:35:24 pm
Last Edited By Tero Ahlfors on Sep 29, 2016 at 4:35:54 pm

Deactivate and reactivate the license.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved