ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

??? Adding sequence to another sequence and encoding madness

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Duke Sweden??? Adding sequence to another sequence and encoding madness
by on Sep 24, 2016 at 1:20:24 am

Seriously, this is weird. You know how you can have a sequence open, and drag another sequence into it, and it will have one video track and one audio track? Well, now, suddenly, when I drag a sequence onto the timeline, I get the complete sequence with all tracks visible, all 4 (for example) video track and 5 (for example) audio tracks. I tried 3 different sequences and they all do the same thing. Plus the video tracks are out of order. The adjustment track should be at the top but it's below the other video tracks.

As for this new encoding weirdness, I'm not complaining but I can't see this lasting, it's too good to be true, but after I dragged all 3 sequences into the opening sequence (making 4 in total) and went to encode it in AME just to check the flow, what should have taken at least 15 minutes to encode only took 1 minute and 7 seconds to encode.

I know for a fact I haven't accidentally changed any preferences since yesterday when I last used Premiere Pro. As usual, since this hasn't happened to anyone else I doubt anyone will respond with a solution, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: ??? Adding sequence to another sequence and encoding madness
by on Sep 24, 2016 at 9:04:11 am

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/edit-sequences-loaded-source-mon...

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: ??? Adding sequence to another sequence and encoding madness
by on Sep 24, 2016 at 12:22:12 pm

Son of a... I always wondered what that button did ;-)
Thanks, Tero.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]