ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Linked audio media appears offline in timeline

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gabriel SanchezLinked audio media appears offline in timeline
by on Sep 13, 2016 at 8:04:06 pm
Last Edited By Gabriel Sanchez on Sep 14, 2016 at 12:04:28 am

Hi,
i´m working in a documentary film where i make the fine cut and postproduction. Using PPro CS6 in a PC. The rough cut is being made by another person, who sends me the sequences one by one as he finish them, each sequence in a premiere proyect file. When i import the proyect i relink all the media and everything gets linked ok. But since a few days a go, the media linked is not showing the audio in the timeline and does not sound. Video clips show fine in timeline, but his audio or any other audio linked from this proyect shows in timeline as it were offline... although everything is linked ok and working when I open it in the source monitor.
Even, if i match frame in timeline of one clip, drag and drop his linked audio from source monitor to the timeline, this audio sounds fine and appears online.
Haven´t made any changes in the pc, no updates, nothing; can´t figure out how to solve it except reconstructing manually all the audio in timeline, which is very tedious...
Regards

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]