ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Nested sequences and cross dissolve.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Fernando GonzálezNested sequences and cross dissolve.
by on Sep 13, 2016 at 5:45:47 pm

Hello community!

I'm having a "problem" and it is that I'm currently working on a project for a local University (promotional video) and I'm finishing my editing process, but I've several takes where there is stabilization problems so ... I decided to use the Warp Stabilizer god, but because of my sequence settings (I'm working on a 1920 x 1080 sequence where some footage was shot in 4k DJI drone formats) the system is telling me to create nested sequences on those clips.

I did, but unfortunately I'm now having problems with the cross dissolves. You all know that nested sequences and cross dissolves aren't friends because of the frames and all that. However, I'm writing this post to see if you guys give me possible solutions to this.

I'm thinking about export my final video and then do the post production adjustments of the clips in a new sequence or project, but I think that is going to affect my video quality exporting my video two times and quality is really important for this project.

Again, I have several takes that need adjustment so I really need your help guys on possible solutions to this so I can keep my cross dissolves and complete the necessary adjustments with no problems at all.

F.González.
Photographer.
Cinema lover.

Peace.

Return to posts index

Ann BensRe: Nested sequences and cross dissolve.
by on Sep 13, 2016 at 8:21:35 pm

Before nesting you need to extend the clip left and right.
Move the clip up a track where its clear on both side.
Extend.
Nest
Trim and drop it down in its original space.

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS6/CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

Fernando GonzálezRe: Nested sequences and cross dissolve.
by on Sep 14, 2016 at 2:16:19 am

Thank you! I will try this.

More suggestions? I appreciate.

F.González.
Photographer.
Cinema lover.

Peace.

Return to posts index

Fernando GonzálezRe: Nested sequences and cross dissolve.
by on Sep 14, 2016 at 6:10:40 am

*Updated*

It works! Thank you so much Ann.

F.González.
Photographer.
Cinema lover.

Peace.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]