ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Media assets become unreadable in PPro

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steven J CaseyMedia assets become unreadable in PPro
by on Sep 8, 2016 at 3:02:47 pm

Another thing that started happening after the last update is some files that previously were fine suddenly can't be read by Premiere and AE. First it was some .eps files that worked perfectly in AE and in Premiere via dynamic link. Now I have audio sound effect files that were fine yesterday but this morning Premiere can't play. I downloaded those files again, reimported, and now they work. So what happened in the meantime for them to stop working? Anyone else seeing this kind of stuff? What's particularly frustrating is I have to export the whole project again for 1 1/2 hours but have to use Premiere instead of AME due to the issue I posted about previously. This is becoming a huge time suck with these Adobe bugs.

thanks

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Media assets become unreadable in PPro
by on Sep 8, 2016 at 4:26:30 pm
Last Edited By Dave LaRonde on Sep 8, 2016 at 5:04:27 pm

And people wonder why I rail against Adobe.

You have to be able to ace the placement exam for IT Guy or have a decade of experience troubleshooting every stinkin' Adobe app to guarantee any degree of success running their current versions.

Sorry to hear your plight. I wish I had something to offer. I have a bulletproof version of Avid I can use while someone else figures out what's wrong the the Adobe stuff THIS time.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]