ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Discrepancy in audio export between PPro and AME

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steven J CaseyDiscrepancy in audio export between PPro and AME
by on Sep 7, 2016 at 6:31:16 pm

I posted this in the AME section but received no response. Hoping someone here knows something about this.

After upgrading to 2015.3 I'm having an issue with AME. I have a series of interviews that have only the dialogue and a music bed underneath for audio. It's mixed and sounds great in PPro but when I send to AME it comes out with everything massively compressed and the mix is off, leaving the dialogue crushed way down in the mix. If I export directly out of PPro it sounds exactly like the mix on the timeline, but AME is doing this compression thing. I don't see any settings/effects to toggle in AME but maybe I'm missing something? Or is anyone else having the same issue with 2015.3?

Thanks,
Steven

Return to posts index

Andy EdwardsRe: Discrepancy in audio export between PPro and AME
by on Sep 7, 2016 at 8:24:29 pm

Are you using the same premiere export preset when you Queue to AME? Make sure your Effects tab in AME does not have Time Tuner, or Loudness Normalization enabled.

Andy Edwards

Return to posts index

Steven J CaseyRe: Discrepancy in audio export between PPro and AME
by on Sep 8, 2016 at 1:39:15 am

Hi Andy,
Thanks for the reply. I am using the Vimeo 1080p HD preset, no changes on my part, in both PPro and AME. None of the effects are enabled in the settings tab of either, so I'm still at a loss. Just ran another test to be sure and AME is absolutely compressing the audio somewhere as it's a huge difference from PPro. For now the workaround is to just export out of Premiere, but of course that ties up Premiere and defeats the purpose of having AME work in the background so I can continue editing.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks again.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]