ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Morph Cut Missing in 2015.4

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steven TraugerMorph Cut Missing in 2015.4
by on Aug 22, 2016 at 7:28:02 am

Hi,

Has anyone noticed that Morph Cut is missing from the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.4 - 10.4.0 (30) on Mac OSX? I recently updated my app and can no longer find it; perhaps there were bugs discovered that must be worked out?

Return to posts index

David Roth WeissRe: Morph Cut Missing in 2015.4
by on Aug 22, 2016 at 9:20:05 am

Very odd, especially since so much was made of morph cut when it was initially released, and that wasn't a long time ago.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Morph Cut Missing in 2015.4
by on Aug 22, 2016 at 9:39:19 am

It's there for me under video transitions - dissolve - morph cut

Return to posts index

Steven TraugerRe: Morph Cut Missing in 2015.4
by on Aug 22, 2016 at 1:11:12 pm

Awesome! Thanks for providing me with that confirmation; that's why I wanted to check since it was included in the updated features notes on the 10.3/10.4 page. I resolved my issue and am now seeing the effect as expected. To do this I held shift+option at the application's start (that's a quick way to reset preferences rather than trashing the physical pref. files). If that hadn't worked, I was going to wait for further feedback here about whether or not others saw it and if they did then my next step would have been attempting a reinstallation of the application but luckily it worked (similarly, whenever some of the audio filters don't appear following an update, that can be resolved by going into the audio plugins manager).

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]