ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Favorite Premiere CC plug-ins

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bryan MaslinFavorite Premiere CC plug-ins
by on Aug 12, 2016 at 8:18:35 pm

I'm a long time DP who has spent chunks of time here and there in the edit chair. I became reasonably fluent in Final Cut before migrating to Premiere CC a few years ago. I'm doing most of my editing now, and while I'm fairly proficient in Premiere, the onboard effects for video and font are limited. I know that more can be accomplished in After Effects and Photoshop, but they are fairly deep programs that I'm still getting up to speed on.

Any suggestions for affordable plug-ins which offer a variety of effects / treatments for video and font? Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

jerry wiseRe: Favorite Premiere CC plug-ins
by on Aug 12, 2016 at 9:39:39 pm

Andy's Effects (free), BCC10 , Boinx Software, FxFactory, motionVFX, Industrial Revolution, Universe, Sapphire, Luca's Random Text, Film Impact Bounce Pack, Core Melt....and i'm sure many more but these are the ones i use.

Return to posts index

Jon DoughtieRe: Favorite Premiere CC plug-ins
by on Aug 15, 2016 at 1:08:50 pm

Here's a list of the freebies I have added. . .

• Graphics glitch presets from Motion Array
• Creative Impatience plug-ins
• Jarle's Presets 3.0
• S4T Base Typestyles free (For PPro Titler)
• Accevolution Transition Designer wipe (via Creative Cloud)
• Film Impact Transition Pack 1 Lite Used to be available with just the freebies. Now you download the trial. Four effects within will not be watermarked and remain usable.)

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2015.02 (as of 6/2016)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from HD MP4 and P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

Tom LaughlinRe: Favorite Premiere CC plug-ins
by on Aug 17, 2016 at 9:42:21 pm

Rampant Design is awesome, they make a ton of drag and drop effects. Very easy to use, and fun. I also use Magic Bullet Looks, and some of the vignette effects that are in the Magic Bullet bundle, which you can download and try for free. Digital Juice is also evolving into the market and may have a few cool things on their website.

Tom Laughlin
Producer/Editor
Digital Chop House
Salt Lake City, Utah
http://www.digitalchophouse.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]