ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Open in New Tab Makes for Multiple Tabs of Same Bin

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff ColemanOpen in New Tab Makes for Multiple Tabs of Same Bin
by on Aug 6, 2016 at 7:01:31 pm

"Open in New Tab" command (cf. Preferences/General/Bins) creates multiple tabs of the bin I clicked on. The more times I use this command the more copies of a bin I get. The first time I get 1 or 2 instances of the bin, next time 2 of whatever bin I click on, next time 3, etc. I have to click all the extra ones closed. Happens only in 2015.3, but on multiple computers using different workspaces (including default).
Anyone else with this issue?
Suggestions?

jeff
Mac OS 10.11.5
PProCC 2015.3
Right hand on mouse
Even Saturdays
;)

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Open in New Tab Makes for Multiple Tabs of Same Bin
by on Aug 6, 2016 at 8:32:30 pm

Yes, I reported this within a day or so of the latest Premiere Pro release back in June. Also, I can only create 2 bins. Afterward the first bin's name goes into "renaming" mode. I have to create an adjustment layer or bring in an image or clip so that there's a blank space in the project panel to create another bin.

And, as you said, opening a bin opens like 3 or 4 instances of that bin. Even with the latest update of a few days ago.

Return to posts index

Sherwin LauRe: Open in New Tab Makes for Multiple Tabs of Same Bin
by on Sep 23, 2016 at 2:12:19 pm

Hi all, any update on this issue? This multiple tab thing has been an annoyance for the past few months.

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Open in New Tab Makes for Multiple Tabs of Same Bin
by on Sep 24, 2016 at 5:18:47 pm

Nope. I have the latest update and it still does it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]