ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

a low-level exception occurred in: CFRTPlayback (Player) - Red R3D files / RRencode.plugin failed to load

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bart stevensa low-level exception occurred in: CFRTPlayback (Player) - Red R3D files / RRencode.plugin failed to load
by on Aug 4, 2016 at 12:00:01 am

I've been working on an edit and all of a sudden my footage will not playback.
I'm working in Premiere CC 2015.2
And have Red R3D clips in my edit.
It was working fine yesterday, but not getting anything close to playback on my project now.
I double click the clips and get an error message in the event viewer:
a low-level exception occurred in: CFRTPlayback (Player)
I've tried starting a new project an re-importing the footage but get the same error message.
I have a Red Rocket video card installed, and suspicious Premiere is not utilizing it.
Is there a way to confirm?
I noticed my scratch disk (ssd ) switched to another drive. So I switched it back but still getting the same error message.
I've cleared my cache numerous times, restarted Premiere, restarted my machine, and still not getting anywhere.

I've also loaded the Red footage in RedCine-X professional (Build 20.3) and getting an error:
RRencode.plugin failed to load
(But the footage does playback fine)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Return to posts index

bart stevensRe: a low-level exception occurred in: CFRTPlayback (Player) - Red R3D files / RRencode.plugin failed to load
by on Aug 4, 2016 at 9:49:41 pm

I've since deleted my user settings, and not receiving the error.
But project is still not performing as it should. Comp window is not updating promptly and cannot create preview of footage.
Getting unspecified error when trying to render preview.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]