ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

export error message / unable to create audio renderer

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tom Adamsexport error message / unable to create audio renderer
by on Jul 28, 2016 at 2:27:32 pm

Not sure what's going on but this just started happening with the new pp 2015.3 update...

I'm thinking there must be something 'wrong' with the files that I downconverted from 1920 to 1280 in wondershare converter ultimate before I added into project ... ?




Return to posts index

Ann BensRe: export error message / unable to create audio renderer
by on Jul 28, 2016 at 6:18:12 pm

Why do you want to use Wondershare?

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS6/CC
Adobe Community Professional


Return to posts index

Tom AdamsRe: export error message / unable to create audio renderer
by on Jul 28, 2016 at 7:19:34 pm

the footage was shot in 1920 but, as I often do, I use wondershare to downconvert to 1280 before I bring into premiere because the video ends up going to dvd or more often- a very small window on a website. I have a 2008 mac desktop that can get a little finicky with with multiple layers of 1920 files but has no problem with 1280...


Return to posts index


Jon DoughtieRe: export error message / unable to create audio renderer
by on Jul 28, 2016 at 6:21:13 pm

This may or may not resolve it, but try clearing all cache files.

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2015.02 (as of 6/2016)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from HD MP4 and P2 MXF.


Return to posts index

Tom AdamsRe: export error message / unable to create audio renderer
by on Jul 28, 2016 at 7:22:33 pm

I tried clearing cache and preview files...and a whole bunch of other stuff...but what finally actually worked was changing the project file name and the sequence name... it turns out there were " / " marks because the file name had a date in it... and apparently this was the problem. I removed any strange punctuation and the problem was solved, exported just fine...

must be a bug with the new update not liking some characters because I have dates in my file names before, many times...

and onward we march....


Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]