ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Weird Question: Exporting from premiere pro cc 2015 for rockbox linux OS on ipod photo

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tyler CaldwellWeird Question: Exporting from premiere pro cc 2015 for rockbox linux OS on ipod photo
by on Jul 22, 2016 at 4:11:56 am

I am trying to put videos on an old ipod color via the rockbox OS (link below) for an art project im doing. The OS is a linux framework with an MPEG player that plays mpeg1 and mpeg2 files at 200 kbps and 24 fps with a resolution of 220 by 176 (5:4 ratio). I can get all of my videos on the ipod and they all play but some of them are slowed down and jumping like the frame rate is too low, even though they were all exported at 24 frames per second and theyre all mpeg2 files. I'm not sure why there is an inconsistency. I am running on the latest MBP with osx el capitan and pro cc 2015. Does anybody have any insight into why this might be?

Cheers!

Here are the specs of the rockbox mpeg player: http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/PluginMpegplayer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]