ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Première pro not importing clips in date order!? yet again the simplest things in Première seem ridiculously illogical. fed up.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Laurence LozPremière pro not importing clips in date order!? yet again the simplest things in Première seem ridiculously illogical. fed up.
by on Jul 21, 2016 at 12:28:29 pm

Première pro not importing footage from multiple camera in date order despite folder being arrange in date order, iv tried dragging files straight into list view as well, but always separates the files into kind instead of date order, so frustrating, tried icon view also. any help much appreciated.

Return to posts index

Jon DoughtieRe: Première pro not importing clips in date order!? yet again the simplest things in Première seem ridiculously illogical. fed up.
by on Jul 21, 2016 at 1:01:47 pm

You can use the metadata columns to order clips in the bin according to your preference. If the column you want doesn't appear, just right-click the top of any columns to get at the menu to add or remove columns.

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2015.02 (as of 6/2016)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from HD MP4 and P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

Laurence LozRe: Première pro not importing clips in date order!? yet again the simplest things in Première seem ridiculously illogical. fed up.
by on Jul 21, 2016 at 2:27:09 pm

still not getting it, sorry iv come from fcpx, and might switch back at this rate! lol could you please elaborate? I have all my clips in a bin, in list view they are in order of date but still seperated into mov. files first then my gopro mp4's and finally my sony z5 mp4's. i want all of these clips combined into date order regardless of what they were shot with... hope that makes sence!

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Première pro not importing clips in date order!? yet again the simplest things in Première seem ridiculously illogical. fed up.
by on Jul 21, 2016 at 3:04:00 pm

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/customizing-project-panel.html

Return to posts index

Laurence LozRe: Première pro not importing clips in date order!? yet again the simplest things in Première seem ridiculously illogical. fed up.
by on Jul 21, 2016 at 4:49:01 pm

finally im there! thank you!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]