ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Quick question about Export Settings

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John HecktQuick question about Export Settings
by on Jul 20, 2016 at 6:45:08 pm

Hey guys,

I recently did a shoot with my rebel t2i and an 18-135mm lens. I shot the video in 1920x1080 at 24 fps. I edit with Adobe Premiere Pro CC

Now that I think of it, I'm unclear as to what my sequence settings should be? Guidance?

My real question is what my export settings should be. My video will be going on YouTube. People have told me that the H264, Youtube 720 HD is a good setting for videos going up to YouTube. But if I shot in 1920x1080, shouldn't I go with 1920x1080 HD. I'll be shooting most of my video in the same manner for a few months, so I'd like to have a go to export setting. I would really appreciate the help, thanks everyone. Some people have already given me some good feedback, but I was hoping someone could explain to me in Lehman's terms the best way to approach this.

John

Return to posts index

Eric StrandRe: Quick question about Export Settings
by on Jul 20, 2016 at 7:59:24 pm

Hi John, you would be correct if you shot 1080 you'll want to use to the 1080 YouTube setting and make sure the frame rate matches yours, 23.976.

I would recommend watching these videos to start learning about exporting and compression:

@ericstrand11

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]