ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Audio is low when importing footage from another sequence!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel ThomasAudio is low when importing footage from another sequence!
by on Jul 17, 2016 at 2:58:30 am
Last Edited By Daniel Thomas on Jul 22, 2016 at 12:35:35 am

Hi, I make videos on YouTube and I have an 'outro page' which has audio for the duration of the outro page (About 15-20 seconds). In Premiere Pro I have the outro page sequence, and the final video sequence, to which I import the outro page into when I am almost finished editing the final video.

The problem I am having is when I import the outro page sequence (drag & drop, not file> import...etc) into the final video sequence, the outro audio is significantly lower than when it was in it's own sequence. If that makes sense?

If it doesn't, then this image might help explain. (Please note, that I'm in the middle of editing this video, so that's why it looks a bit weird).

The sequence on the left is the outro, and the sequence on the right is the final video. When I drag & drop the entire outro sequence from the left sequence, into the right, the audio volume drops significantly. The volume settings are the same for both sequences, but the volume is still lowered than when it was in the outro sequence.

If anyone can assist me with this, then i'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance :)

- Dan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]