ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Renaming .MTS files with Adobe Bridge Workflow

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dale RobertsRenaming .MTS files with Adobe Bridge Workflow
by on Jul 11, 2016 at 2:39:07 am

Hi there,

Been having loads of issues with thousands of .MTS files we have on our system. I have found I can rename them using Adobe Bridge.

However in order to open the Stream Folder in Bridge I had to rename the AVCHD folder, then the BMDV folder and then I can open the Stream folder to rename the MTS files.

I am just wondering if this is an okay practice going forward. My concern is that renaming the AVCHD and BMDV folders in the file structure might cause some issues especially since I am using the master copy of the SD card to do this.

Really appreciate any thoughts.

Cheers

Return to posts index

Paul NeumannRe: Renaming .MTS files with Adobe Bridge Workflow
by on Jul 14, 2016 at 1:53:15 am

Yeah, that might mess things up. I would use Prelude and do a Transfer with Renaming. Real quick for a simple rename of an AVCHD structure. I use File Name + Job Name all the time. An added benefit is you can pick just what shots you want and it will create an AVCHD structure with just those shots.

Return to posts index

Dale RobertsRe: Renaming .MTS files with Adobe Bridge Workflow
by on Jul 14, 2016 at 11:40:46 pm

Sounds interesting... Yes it made me slightly paranoid messing with the file structure.

I will look into this for sure. Thank you,

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]