ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro CC old project Red rocket issue

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mujtaba KhanPremiere Pro CC old project Red rocket issue
by on Jul 10, 2016 at 11:18:09 pm

Hello everyone,
I have been working on a feature films post since 4 months. I am editing in Premiere Pro CC and all film scenes in separate projects with respective scene names. The problem is my early 10 scenes projects which i did before installing the red rocket are not showing red rocket in master control settings, other scenes that i edited after rocket are working perfectly fine.
I opened the project after a long time to make final adjustments and realize that the project is not playing smoothly even in 1/8.
If i turn on my source settings (by turning off master red settings) it shows the availability of red rocket only on source settings but do not on master control settings and also do not work.

I create a new project and import the raw footage for same projects and they are working fine in new project but not in original Project. I tried reloading the footage RMD create a new project and imported the entire project and then tried with only sequence but nothing working. Can anyone pls help me regarding this issue that why my red rocket is not working with the project that i did before installing red rocket.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]