ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Audio Static Issue

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan VirgAudio Static Issue
by on Jul 10, 2016 at 12:17:48 am

Hi all,
I am currently experiencing an audio issue with a premiere output of mine.
My initial audio tracks were not recorded correctly and have some obvious static behind them. By applying the DeNoiser audio effect, and completely reducing the 'individual parameters' db, I have removed the static which clears almost completely in my sequence (see video tut for reference - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEk5R5BpdwE).

However, after exporting the sequence to a final output, that static comes and goes throughout that same audio track.
So I need to know why the problem seems fixed within the sequence, but returns once exported to an mp4 output.

Its for an important job so many thanks to anyone that can help!

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Audio Static Issue
by on Jul 10, 2016 at 10:14:08 am

Not only am I having the same problem but, as I think someone else mentioned, audio tracks which are fine in original form and play in Adobe Audition do NOT play in the Premiere Pro timeline. Here's a screen grab of a scene where you can clearly see the peaks in the waveform, yet there is no sound playing inside Premiere Pro or in the encode.

And, no, I'm not talking about the flatlining audio track. I may be stupid but I'm not ridiculous ;-)

Return to posts index

Dan VirgRe: Audio Static Issue
by on Jul 10, 2016 at 10:22:39 am

Thanks Duke.

In the end I fixed the issue by importing the audio track into Adobe Audition, and removed the static noise with the Noise Reduction/Restoration effect. I found a good tutorial on youtube on how to do so.

So if you are having that same issue, give that a try!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]