ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Exporting error

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jude McLeanExporting error
by on Jul 9, 2016 at 11:25:21 pm

When exporting my sequence I am receiving the following error: "error compiling movie. unknown error" (not very helpful of adobe). To try and resolve this I have attempted to restart PP, rebooted my computer, copied over my sequence to another file, but I continue to get the same message.

Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks in advance .

Return to posts index

Tom BlizzardRe: Exporting error
by on Jul 10, 2016 at 12:15:43 pm

Jude, This same error has popped up few times in my work over the years. I too will be interested in seeing the opinions we get. I have found that this might be caused by one short clip, one unusual sequence, or even one very demanding transition from a third party source. I would go back and slowly look at my timeline, especially for those parts that have a red line above them. By trial and error, I'd save my original, make a copy, and then take the copy and delete that parts(s) that look suspicious. Tell us what your timeline contains. For example, are there several sequences? Are there clips of a different format or codex? Stay tuned cause I'm hoping there will be more suggestions from the experts.

Return to posts index

Jude McLeanRe: Exporting error
by on Jul 10, 2016 at 6:52:50 pm

Hi,

I eventually managed to resolve the error by creating a new sequence and compiling the files from scratch, a waste of time and quite frustrating, but at least it worked in the end.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]