ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Edit clip in Adobe Audition grayed out

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Duke SwedenEdit clip in Adobe Audition grayed out
by on Jul 8, 2016 at 11:24:12 pm

OK, at the risk of appearing to try and take the #1 spot from Walter Biscardi I'm putting up another post because my bug thread no longer seems to attract any responses.

When I right click on any type of audio clip, i.e. original, post-Plural Eyes'd, etc. "Edit clip in Adobe Audition" is grayed out. Worked fine in the previous versions. Whattup? Anyone else?

Return to posts index

Chris WrightRe: Edit clip in Adobe Audition grayed out
by on Jul 9, 2016 at 12:56:27 pm

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2163285

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Edit clip in Adobe Audition grayed out
by on Jul 9, 2016 at 2:31:14 pm

No, that isn't the problem. But I found out that, instead of right clicking the audio track, if I go by "Edit" on the menu bar, then it's not grayed out. BUT, it then gives the choice of editing the entire sequence or just one clip, but clip is now grayed out. You have to edit the entire sequence. BUT, when you click on sequence, a dialog window opens with some more options, and when you click ok, the window closes but Audition STILL doesn't open.

I tried opening Audition first, that didn't work, but somehow I finally got a file to open in it, but there were 5 different files, not just the audio track I wanted to work on. Then, on the effects rack, there was no "Apply" button, then suddenly it appeared. I'm thinking that because you can send out files to AME to render, and it now includes a video window, using Audition is a whole new ballgame. I'll check the Adobe tutorials. Or maybe just go back to cc 2015. This is all too complicated for what I do.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]