ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

360º Editing in Premiere Pro with Mettle Skybox

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tamara ke360º Editing in Premiere Pro with Mettle Skybox
by on Jul 8, 2016 at 7:20:00 am

Anyone editing 360 footage using Premiere Pro with Mettle Skybox plug-ins having crash issues? My plug-ins have been crashing since upgrading to the latest CC and I'm stuck with a project to deliver end week.

Using the Rotate Sphere Effect, for instance, results in a critical crash and I'll have to open an older version of the project. Is anyone else facing this issue? I've contacted Mettle but they have not responded at all.

Return to posts index

Anders HjemdahlRe: 360º Editing in Premiere Pro with Mettle Skybox
by on Jul 9, 2016 at 9:48:53 pm

I'm having the exact same issue, and am not getting any response either.

Have you managed to get it to work? Is there a way to downgrade Premiere Pro do the previous, non-VR supporting version? I think that's probably what's causing this.

Return to posts index

tamara keRe: 360º Editing in Premiere Pro with Mettle Skybox
by on Jul 15, 2016 at 4:39:34 pm

No luck. And the previous version of Premiere Pro is not available for reinstall too. I've had to send the job to be completed in AE instead. Terrible. Really disappointed with Mettle...especially after I met the people behind it and they promised fast response time.

Return to posts index

Henry HarrisonRe: 360º Editing in Premiere Pro with Mettle Skybox
by on Sep 7, 2016 at 4:36:40 pm

I just bought the plugin today and have run into the same problem (pp cc 2015.3). I found this link that should allow you to do something similar within PP. https://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/working-with-immersive-vr-video/ Hope this helps.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]