ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Different FPS in timeline and export

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Simon BossuytDifferent FPS in timeline and export
by on Jul 4, 2016 at 6:07:38 pm

Hi guys!

I have an important question and I was wondering wether you guys could figure this one out.
I already asked this on the official Adobe forum, but their response was 'you are screwed'. So not really helpful.

So this is my problem: I made a video for my Tech-Channel a couple of days ago. Me and my friend had the chance to drive an Audi R8 and I filmed the experience.
The parts where I show the Audi etc. are filmed with my Canon G7X in 29.97 FPS and the interview is filmed with my Nikon D3200 in 25fps.

These are all the settings; As you can see the G7X is an MP4 file and the Nikon is .MOV. (don't know if that makes any difference)

This is the export:

So what's my problem? Well in the video below you can see that the parts where I interview my friend are not as smooth as the other ones. I exported in 29.97. Should I export in 25?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Ivan MylesRe: Different FPS in timeline and export
by on Jul 5, 2016 at 1:34:15 pm

I would try it both ways, but suspect it will look better at the frame rate of the automobile footage. If you are not satisfied with the repeated frame Premiere Pro adds to the 25fps footage, use AE to interpolate new frames.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]